The post below this was a road trip the girls and I took last year from Ponca City to Borger and back again.
This past Thursday, Kameryn & I left Tulsa/Jenks for Borger to visit our friends that we miss so very much. We stayed Thursday through Sunday and did NOT want to leave! Every time we drove by 205 Broadmoor Kameryn would say, "I want to move back in MY house, Mommy".
You know the old adage, "if I could turn back time...." ???? Well, if James and I could turn back time we would have stayed in Borger. The town itself isn't so inviting, but the people are one in a million. Why else do you think 2 years later we are still traveling back and forth from Borger?
Don't get me wrong, we LOVE being in the vicinity of both our families - but the closeness we felt at Borger church of Christ, and the friends we made and still keep in touch with, we can't seem to forget.
I have some photos of our trip I will post once I download them off the camera.
Have a great week!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment