Saturday, March 10, 2007

Daughters of the King

I got home a short while ago from our Ladies Retreat at church entitled "Daughters of the King". It was fun and gave the ladies a chance to have some "girl time" and acquainted with someone we didn't already know. The guest speaker was Sheila Hartman from OKC and amazingly, she taught special ed for 10 years. I was fortunate to be able to speak to her one on one and enjoyed her insight immensely.

Kameryn went back to school on Wednesday after having a stomach virus since the previous Thursday.

Sheridan had equestrian therapy at the Right Path on Thursday and RSU's new state of the art facility on Friday. James was able to take her on Friday and I think he enjoyed being able to see what all Sheridan does with the horses.

Today, Chaplain Robert Brady deploys for Iraq. Please keep him and his wife, Gail, in your daily prayers. They would love for each of your churches to also put them on the church prayer list.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: