Thursday, March 1, 2007

What a week... and it's only Thursday!

Okay, to review my week... Sunday morning at 6:30 a.m. James flew out to Nevada for fire school. Sunday morning around 9ish my stomach began doing flip flops. Thankfully it was all over by Monday morning but I managed to moan and groan most of the day!

Monday, went to work, came home, cooked chicken spaghetti for Kameryn, Sheridan and Hunter Brenna. Picked up Kate for music class and was late to Music Class. We had fun and got home and the girls would NOT go to sleep. It was at least 11 before they conked out.

Tuesday, went to work, picked up Sheridan and went to Darcy's for taco salad. Hung out with Darcy & kids, and Heather & Miles from church. Went home, it was after 10 before the girls went to sleep.

Wednesday night: Paula, Connor & Allyson came by around 7ish. I must say that my "adopted nephew" is the cutest little baby ever! The girls had a wonderful time together. Again, after 10 before the girls would settle down and go to sleep. 2 a.m. - a terrible storm, along with lots of hail came to my house. Karmel was freaking out and since the girls are so exhausted, they managed to sleep through the violent storm. (Did I remember to thank you for that, God?) The wind was unbelievable! So, another night with not much sleep for Mom.

Thursday morning: Kameryn has been complaining of sore throat (2 weeks ago she had strep) so I was worried she might have a relapse so I took her to Dr. Jerry, our pediatrician. Guess what? Kameryn is not sick; she just doesn't like school anymore and wants to stay home with Mommy & Sheridan like we used to. She doesn't want mommy to go to work! Thanks for the revelation after a $65 doctor bill, Kameryn! I took her to school and off to work I go.

I'm awaiting words of wisdom from all you Moms out there....

James comes home tomorrow evening... sleep for Mommy, at last!

No comments: