Saturday, March 3, 2007

I love Saturdays ~ they're my favorite day of the week!





Daddy's home! YEAAAAAA~


Since my last post, Kameryn was indeed sick and has run up to 102.8 fever, vomitting, chills, and headache.


Friday I was unable to work as Kameryn was lethargic and had been throwing up since 3 a.m. I had 3 sets of sheets to wash and dry! My sweet mother, bless her heart, had to go to Walgreen's at 3:30 a.m. to pick up phenergan and bring for Kameryn. I was up literally ALL night, either worrying about her fever or cleaning up!


My wonderful hubby let me sleep in until after 9 this morning. I rewarded him with sausage, eggs and waffles for brunch.


I have neglected to add photos in a while so here they are:
1. Sheridan saying "cheese"
2. Kameryn has lost her 2nd tooth. Grandot gave her the pillow for the tooth fairy to use.
3. Paula, Allyson, Kameryn and Baby Connor
4. Sheridan counting Connor's toes and Kameryn proudly holding Connor.

No comments: