Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter 2007

I will soon be adding photos from our Good Friday trip to Hutchinson, Kansas. We went to an indoor water park (www.kansassplashdown.com) and the girls had the time of their lives.

I am not too brave when it comes to scary rides or water slides. But when you have two daughters BEGGING you to slide, you swallow your fears and go for it. Neither Kameryn, nor Sheridan, had any doubts about the slide. I was scared to death and had NO enjoyment whatsoever. The girls, however, must have gone down both slides at least 100 times. James was a great sport and kid at heart. He went right along with them, although finally quit carrying Sheridan up 3 flights of stairs and made her do it herself. After more than 5 hours of being in the water, we finally persuaded the girls it was time for PIZZA.

No comments: