Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Winter Wonderland





It's snowing AGAIN - we have a Winter Weather Advisory in effect until Friday! I cannot believe it - there is still ICE on the ground from January 12.


Sheridan is sick so I am home with her today. Leah stayed with her yesterday. Sheridan is watching Spiderman, Karmel is curled up next to me on my bed while I'm typing. Kameryn is at school and excited that her Grandot is picking her up from school this afternoon. James is at work in Ponca City.


Sheridan began equestrian therapy on Monday. She was in heaven. If you could have seen the look of utter joy on her face it would have brought tears to your eyes. I know it did mine. The owner/operator/therapist assures me that their therapy is exactly what Sheridan needs for her vestibular problems (low muscle tone in torso, stomach and back muscles). This therapy is something Sheridan truly enjoys and I am so excited. Grandot (my Mom) will be taking her on Thursdays at 4. It is in Drumright and is called "The Right Path". It is about an hour's drive from Tulsa.


I'm going to upload some cute photos I've taken recently. Have a great week!

No comments: