
Another year has come and gone - it's going by faster and faster -- just like my Meemaw used to say.
I was sifting through the wonderful Xmas cards and photos we received and reflected on how truly blessed I am to have so many fabulous friends and family members in this world. WOW - I lost count after 100.
I've uploaded some photos off my camera so will add them to the blog.
James is excited about the OU Sooners in the Fiesta bowl this evening. I will be back to work tomorrow and he has one more day off. The girls go back to school on Thursday. I think it's so strange to take a child back for 2 days and then the weekend, but I don't make those school calendars!
Sheridan is waking from her nap so I'd best get those photos uploaded before it's too late. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment