Friday, January 12, 2007

The FREEZE

Winter has hit the Tulsa area again! This time with sleet and freezing rain. Schools were dismissed right after lunch and I sent my crew home before lunch and stayed until 1:30 (I think). It did take twice as long to get home and my "Traction Control Activated" message kept coming on, but I drove slowly and safely and arrived home in one piece. James walked in the door right after 8 this morning and suprised us all. His mother and I were so thankful he came on home since Ponca was getting hit first with the precipitation. Kameryn has been out in the "snow" she calls it (it's not) and now she's wallering on me asking for hot chocolate. Karmel doesn't seem thrilled by the cold, wet ground but he went out with Kameryn since he's such a trooper. Now both girls and the dog are on top of me playing so I will go for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: