Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday

I can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday. The older I get, the faster the days seem to fly by! I can hear the girls in their room playing "church". It's so cute. I am so thankful they play together so well. Now they are singing, "Jesus Loves Me". Oh, now they are doing the Pledge of Allegiance (do we say the Pledge at church???).

Kameryn has a wonderful birthday and got everything she asked for. She's not the least bit spoiled....... I have lots of photos, just not uploaded yet!

Tomorrow is Sheridan's IEP so I'm just a tad anxious about it, which I realize does NO GOOD at all, but is my personality...

We are thankful our friends and family in Houston suffered only minor damage. Most seem to have their electricity back on (something I take for granted).

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Ratchfords said...

Ah, shucks! Were you talking about us in that last post? You're too kind! I check your blog weekly, too, so I really hope you keep blogging. Especially since I am lousy at facebook and all those others...
It's been fun to keep in touch!