Today is James' 37th birthday. Unfortunately, not one he'll soon forget. He's been in acute pain for the last week +. I finally persuaded him to go to the doctor this morning. He had not eaten since Wednesday. He called from the doctor's office and said he needed an ultrasound. He came home and soon after went to the hospital for the ultrasound. We are pretty certain he has gall stones. Poor guy!
Above is a photo of the cake I made for him. Let me know if you want the recipe. It is the BEST tasting thing in the world if you like chocolate, caramel and Heath bars! And SO EASY!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, James! Hope you get feeling better - as a fellow gallstone sufferer, I can sympathize. I've been gallbladder-less for ten years now!
Me again!
We made our blog private and I can't find your email address to invite you to view it - can you send it to me? garrethanderin@yahoo.com
Post a Comment