Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm so sorry

I don't know how many of you really read our blog, but I am sorry for the delay. Facebook and MySpace seem to have taken up the time I used to spend on my blog!

I love going to look at your blogs, especially our friends in the Pacific Northwest. Their blog is the highlight of my week! Such details and great photos, always makes me feel like they are not so far away!

Please pray for our family and friends who are displaced from Hurricane Ike. It appears most of south Texas is without power! I take so many things for granted, such as electricity!!!!

The girls are doing great in school and for that we are most grateful.

Fall is upon us and soon the leaves will be turning glorious colors and then falling to the ground. One thing I do NOT miss about Borger or Ponca City is the mundane task of cleaning up all the leaves. Before we moved from Ponca, James and I bagged up 56 leaf bags full of leaves!!!! I told James, "NEVER AGAIN WILL WE HAVE A HOME WITH SO MANY TREES!!!" What is so funny is that we have only a crepe myrtle bush/tree here in Stillwater!!! So I guess we haven't forgotten the back breaking labor of leaf raking. ha!

Kameryn's birthday is the 19th and James' is the 26th. Next weekend at James' parents' home we will have a steak dinner in their honor.

We are blessed far more than we deserve! Thank you for your friendship!

No comments: