Many of you are awaiting an update on 6 month old, Connor, son of my best friend, Paula.
I wish I had news, but I called (you all know I have no patience) at 2:30 this afternoon, and still no results from the MRI.
Connor will begin a daily injection of a medication that is $1100 per vial for 6 weeks. Please pray that insurance will cover this medication. I cannot fathom giving my baby a shot everday for 6 weeks. Paula has always been so strong and she continues to be, even through these last few days. She is amazing.
Connor is in room 5313 at St. Francis hospital. When I spoke with Paula yesterday, Connor had experienced more convulsions since I was with them at the hospital on Sunday evening.
Please pray for God to heal this precious baby and to strengthen his parents and grandparents.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment