MANY times I have started to update our blog and gotten distracted. The older I get, the easier it is for me to be distracted.
This past weekend, my gracious husband allowed me to attend the 2nd annual Women Walking with God Conference in Wichita. It was a wonderful experience with valuable lessons. I encourage any Christian woman to plan for next year and attend. www.womenwalkingwithgod.org
My father is slowly recovering from his robotic laproscopic radical prostatectomy from April 22nd. We are so thankful to the good Lord that the biopsy indicated the surgery was successful in removing all the cancer.
This morning I attended Kameryn's program in honor of National Day of Prayer. Many of the older children said prayers which were so touching. Each grade sang songs about prayer. During the 4th grade recital, the children were on risers. Half way through Amazing Grace, one boy passed out and feel backwards off the top step! Unfortunately, his parents were not in attendance. The principal called 911 and then led a heartwarming prayer for the little boy's healing and all the children's peace. I applaud the principal for doing the "obvious thing" to pray, in the midst of chaos. James and I are so thankful for Kameryn being able to attend a Christian school. Everytime I am up at the school, I am touched by the outpouring of God's love and spoken words of prayer and praise.
I volunteer to substitute (for free) at the Christian school so the teacher's pay won't be docked when they have to miss a day. I will be in Kameryn's class on Friday and Monday. Last week, I was also in her class on Thursday.
I cannot believe May is here! The girls' last day of school is the 22nd. Kameryn is all jazzed up for the Children's Ministry activities at Park Plaza with Mr. Will. Music camp, VBS, and FunVentures all summer long -- what a blessing!
Continue to pray for Connor, Summer, Madelyn and Mrs. Colleen. Thank you.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment