Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Today makes NINE years of marriage

Today is James and my 9th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that 9 years ago today I was sloshing through the mud in my ivory wedding gown wearing black Keds getting to the waterfall chapel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. After the wedding, I was told getting married in the pouring rain is good luck. I guess that's true because James and I have weathered many storms together in the last 9 years. Thankfully, we are keeping our eyes on Jesus who is the glue that binds us together. There is no doubt in my mind we would have called it quits long ago without God as our guide.

James is a wonderful husband and father. He is a hard worker and his coworkers all tell me how great he is.

Thank you, James, for putting up with me for 9 years of marriage. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for us and encouraged us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe it has been that long either. David and I are going on eleven years. Time flies.

Love,
Sonya