Friday, February 15, 2008

Post Valentine Day Funny

When I got home from picking up the girls from school, there was a door tag from a local florist saying flowers had been left at the neighbor's house.

I thought, "how sweet, James got me flowers!" To my surprise, when I opened the card, it said, "Happy Valentine's Day! Love, Dean" Who is Dean????

I called the florist and told them I don't know a Dean. The lady started laughing and said "sometimes we get the cards mixed up".

I don't know about you, but I don't think it's funny. James and I have no trust issues, but what about couples that do? What if James had accepted the delivery and opened the card to read, "love Dean" and he was the jealous/suscipious type? What a terrible Valentine's Day that would turn out to be!

Luckily for us, when James got home, he thought it was funny and told me he had ordered them (which I had assumed).

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CLASSIC!!!! only you Dannielle. You know me, I would have been peoooooood! TOOOO funny! Hope they are pretty!! ~H