My childhood friend, Terri, has recently taken a leap of faith and it has prompted me to do the same.
Today, Kameryn will interview for the last opening in the 1st grade class at Sunnybrook Christian School. Kameryn has been very unhappy in the public school system, life in general, really. I'm sure 3 moves in 3 years has absolutely nothing to do with it. ;)
I had wanted the girls to attend a Christian school since that is what I grew up in and feel it has a great deal to do with my faith and foundation. When our house didn't sell quickly (and still has not sold), I thought it best to put them in public school since private school tuition would only add to our financial burden.
I hope and pray Kameryn will find the security and belonging she is so desperately seeking. When we lived in Borger, she was so outgoing and had so many friends. Now that we've been in Ponca City, Jenks, and now Stillwater, she is shy and introverted with no friends.
My best friend, Paula's son, Connor, continues to have seizures despite the gradual increases in dosage of his medication. Please fervently pray for his seizures to stop. Paula's home daycare provider, Leah, who was formerly my girls' keeper, is moving to Arkansas. Paula cannot put him in regular daycare because of his seizures. They are a 2 income family and right now, Paula cannot quit her job. Please pray that the right person will come along to love and care for Connor in the daytime while Paula works.
God continues to bless me abundantly, far more than I could ever deserve. I am thankful for my family and for the wonderful friends that He has provided me here on Earth.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment