Friday, September 21, 2007

Roller coaster ride

Have you ever thought that your life is a roller coaster ride? I think that all the time.

Our Jenks house is still vacant and not sold. I am trying to have faith and be patient but that is extremely difficult when you bear the burden of two mortage payments.

Kameryn had a great birthday party with her friends at the bowling alley.

Sheridan loves her new school. Kameryn does not.

Baby Connor's heart tumor is gone! We are so very thankful! Please pray for his brain tumor to be healed and his seizures to stop.

James' birthday is next week, the 26th. I'm trying to think of something different to do.

Pray for our friend, Amy, and her pregnancy with twins. Also, my friend, Nichole and her pregnancy.

Keep us in your prayers. We have a lot going on in our lives right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kameryn has a lot going on -- one way to express her discomfort and confusion regarding all the test for her illness, change in schools, homes, churches, etc. is to dislike her school. She will be OK once things settle down for all of you. I imagine having James home every night will help end many of her anxieties too.