WHAT A DAY this has been! Kameryn's teacher said she cried all day since it was the last day of school. Of course that made the teacher the cry! Kameryn has such a tender heart. She is excited about learning new things in 1st grade but wants Mrs. Obermiller to be her teacher in 1st grade. Kameryn was sad to be losing such a wonderful teacher. Stop and think a minute about those teachers in your life that truly made a difference! I can name Carol Randle, Sharon Montgomery, David Ullom and Melody Witt.
I'll post photos once I upload them from my camera.
I'm SO ready for the long weekend - James is home - the girls are happy to have their big playmate and I get a small break from being the only parent.
Please pray for my wonderful friend, Terri, who had a DNC on Thursday.
Also, our friend, Dr. Jeff Deys and his new baby, Alexa Mae who is in NICU for breathing problems. Sheridan is in class with Jeff's oldest daughter, Kayden. This is a wonderful Christian family and they solicit your prayers.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment