Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sheridan





Today is my sweet baby's FOURTH birthday! I can hardly believe it was 4 years ago I had a c-section and out she came with her daddy and Grandot front and center of the operating room. I can still remember my girlfriends who all had babies in the same timeframe as Sheridan. Alison (Aidan), Christi (Mallee) and Wendy (Kyler) shared their pregnancy with me in the spring of 2003. Boy, am I glad pregnancy is a word of the past. I am NOT a good pregnant person.


Sheridan spent the day with her daddy and Kameryn. They swam at Aunt Darcy's for an hour and then went to the aquarium, park, arcade and the Riverwalk. James let her watch the Wizard of Oz and I'm not sure if that was such a good idea because now she won't let either of us out of her sight and keeps crying, "I scared, I scared". Poor Leah will get to deal with that tomorrow when Mommy & Daddy are at work.

I'm going to upload a couple of pictures from Sheridan's party at school last Thursday and the Kinsey family party on Saturday.
The teacher hugging Sheridan is Ms. Carolyn Cantwell. We have so many people to thank for getting Sheridan to where she is today. Ms. Carolyn is another example of a Christian teacher who gives 200% for her students and loves them like they are her own.
Sheridan can now tell you her first and last name, as well as say, "I am four years old". Last year, I truly didn't know when or if we'd ever hear those precious words! God has continued to bless us with wonderful therapists and caregivers for Sheridan. Cheryl, Sue, Leah, Carolyn, Kim, Tonia and Colleen have made a world of difference in Sheridan's life. From our family to these precious women, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and may God bless you always.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey! Thank you so much for the compliment! The Oak Grove C of C is in St. James, Missouri! Your kids are getting so big I can hardly believe it!