Oh my goodness -- there's so much to tell and I'm too tired to tell it all!
The girls and I left Stillwater on June 19th after being at home without Daddy since the 13th. Daddy was in Vegas at a continuing education class - yeah, right! But that what's he told us all -- hahahahaha!
My mom's side of the family enjoyed Broken Bow immensely. The girls and I arrived around 3 on the 20th and James arrived later that evening. Both girls loved being with my cousins' children. Hope, Hallie, Browning, Luke, Andrew, Garrett and Sara were such a blessing to get to know.
James and my Dad left Broken Bow on Sunday, the 22nd. My mom, sister, Hayden, Hunter and the girls and I left around 10 a.m. on Monday. We arrived in Tulsa and VBS began at 5:30!
Needless to say, we are tired! Today, James and I taught the 2nd grade class that we volunteered for this quarter. Then we went to the Contact Church to serve lunch. So... I was on my feet from 8 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. That's a lot of exercise for wimpy me!
Scott and Amanda will be expecting their first son, Colt Dylan early this fall. I was so excited to meet Amanda in person. She is more beautiful than her photos.
While at the reunion, Justin & Rachel's baby was born in N. Little Rock. Skylar Charley is beautiful and the grandparents are bursting with pride.
We missed having Tim & Angie, Mark, Paula, James Wallacel, Jacob, Justin, Rachel & Skylar at the reunion, but hope next year everyone can make it!
Photos to come....
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment