I will start off by saying "it's all my fault"!!!!!!!!!!!!
I should have taken Sheridan to school BEFORE taking Kameryn to the hospital for bloodwork.
The domino effect was definitely in action today!
The geneticist had asked the immunologist for more testing on Kameryn. So I had put off the bloodwork because she had so much of it done at the end of last year when her preliminary diagnosis was neurofibromatosis. It needed to be done and Kameryn has ALWAYS been such a trooper with all the medical procedures she's been exposed to throughout her 7 1/2 years of life.
Today was ALL DRAMA, meltdown, tears, chaos, threats, bribes, you name it. The more upset Kameryn became, Sheridan echoed it. The phlebotomist was NOT happy with her job today!!!!!
It might not have been so awful had we not had EIGHT VIALS OF BLOOD DRAWN from one little girl's arm!!!! And then one vein collapsed so we had to move to the other arm! Not fun I can assure you!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment