Saturday, July 14, 2007

Pray daily for baby Connor

Please forgive the delay in updating you about Connor. I'm just so overwhelmed with all that has happened to Connor and his family, I cry when I talk about it or write about it.

The bottom line is, we must continually pray to our Heavenly Father for complete healing for Connor. Connor continues to have seizures, with as many as 40+ clusters per seizure. This could be damaging his brain!

Our Leah is now helping Paula with Connor. Kameryn cried and cried on Leah's last day with us. Of course, I cried right along with her. We will continue to see Leah at church but she was our angel for the last year and a part of our family.

Our home in Jenks has not sold and I am trying not to stress out. I know we should give these things to God but it is SO HARD for me to do that. We close on our Stillwater home July 31st. Please pray our Jenks home will sell so we do not have TWO house payments come Sept 1st.

No comments: