Sheridan now has an AmTryke (not a cheap toy) to help with her vestibular problems. This special tryke should help her coordination, balance, and muscle tone. James, Kameryn & Sheridan are all very excited about it as you will see in the photo.
James & I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary last night. Thanks to his mom & dad for keeping the girls for us.
Please pray for Chaplain Robert Brady and his wife, Gail, of nearly 25 years. Robert will be leaving for Iraq in a few short weeks. Robert & Gail were my youth ministers when I was growing up in Arkansas. They both had a huge influence on my life and we have kept in touch for more than 20 years. Robert & Gail only recently moved to Maine where Robert served on base. Gail will go to Tennessee where their families live while Robert is in Iraq. Please ask your churches and fellow prayer warriors to add Robert & Gail to their prayer list.

3 comments:
Hello,looks like fun. Hey, did you know that Ambuc would have paid for the bike for you . They have a wondeful program for that. I can't see them asking up to $699. for a Bike. WOW. I sure hope your insurance will pay for a part of it. Thinking or you all . Love Ya.
That is quite a bike. If Sheridan is so enthusiastic about it I'm sure it will be helpful.
Christina
The bike looks like a total work out too me. I probably should try one as well.
Dannielle where was Robert the youth minister at? I do not remember him.
Also you have been tagged by me.
www.klayhall.wordpress.com
Post a Comment